TUS Expo wants to create a forum and live business platform for commercial, scientific and government stakeholders who are involved in implementing unmanned systems and smart robotics in a specific market domain.
TUS Expo for the productions of Rotterdam Ahoy (B2B)
Unmanned systems and robotics are playing an increasingly important role in all of Ahoy's technical trade fairs. Unmanned systems are used in all these market sectors. The most-used application areas are safety in (public) areas, maintenance drones (infrastructure and maintenance), and self-steering or remote controlled systems (maritime). Therefore, the TUS Expo label will become a fixed part of the following B2B productions: Europort, InfraTech, Maintenance NEXT, Safety&Health@Work.
TUS Expo will be incorporated in all technical trade fairs organized by Rotterdam Ahoy. By following this strategy TUS Expo will always target a specific industry or a specific audience and now covers:
- Unmanned Systems in the maritime industry
- Unmanned Systems in the infrastructure industry
- Unmanned Systems in the Maintenance industry
- Unmanned Systems in the industry for safe & healthy work
TUS Expo concept
In the exhibition floor of the various Ahoy productions, an special environment will be created for unmanned systems targeting the specific interests and challenges of that sector. Current developments will be addressed deeply while future applications will be explored as well by involving industry leaders, expert speakers and innovators. The TUS Expo environment will have its own TUS Expo 'look & feel’. This way, we will build a recognisable quality label and create brand awareness.
Fixed elements of the TUS Expo concept are:
- A balanced mix of commercial stands, start-ups and knowledge institutions
- A dedicated conference programme per sector
- Live demos and (technical) presentations
- Relevant side events (matchmaking, network receptions)
- Connecting the Golden Triangle: Science - Government - Business
Use of Unmanned Systems
Unmanned systems are autonomous remote-controlled systems, technologies and applications used for:
- Safety and Security