TUS Expo wants to create a forum and live business platform for commercial, scientific and government stakeholders who are involved in implementing unmanned systems and smart robotics in a specific market domain.
TUS Expo for the productions of Rotterdam Ahoy B2B
Unmanned systems and robotics are playing an increasingly important role in all of Ahoy's technical trade fairs. Unmanned systems are used in all these market sectors. The most-used application areas are safety in (public) areas, maintenance drones (infra and maintenance), and self-steering or remote controlled systems (maritime). Therefore, the TUS Expo label will become a fixed part of the following B2B productions: Europort, InfraTech, Maintenance NEXT, Safety&Health@Work.
TUS Expo will be incorporated in all technical trade fairs organized by Rotterdam Ahoy. By following this strategy TUS Expo will always target a specific industry or a specific audience and now covers:
- Unmanned Systems in the maritime industry
- Unmanned Systems in the Infra industry
- Unmanned Systems in the Maintenance industry
- Unmanned Systems in the industry for safe & healthy work
TUS Expo concept
On the exhibition floor of the various Ahoy productions, an 'independent’ environment will be set up for unmanned systems specific to the relevant sector. All current developments are shown and are given a platform to explain future expectations and make these visible using appropriate speakers, developers, engineers, etc. This TUS Expo environment will have its own TUS Expo 'look & feel’. This way, we will build a recognisable quality label and create brand awareness.
Fixed elements of the TUS Expo concept are:
- Good mix of commercial stands, start-ups and knowledge institutions
- Appropriate exhibition programme for sector
- Live demos, room for (technical) presentations of exhibitors
- Relevant side events (matchmaking, network receptions)
- Golden Triangle: links between Business - Science - Government
Use of Unmanned Systems
Unmanned systems are autonomous remote-controlled systems, technologies and applications used for:
- Safety and Security
Are you interested in exhibiting or do you want more information about other business opportunities? Please contact Danny Vrijhof, firstname.lastname@example.org, call at +31 (0)10 293 32 02 or fill out the contact form.